Cox & Kings Tour Packages
- India Tours
- International Group Tours
- International Individual Tours
- Deccan Odyssey
- Adventure Holidays
Bharat Deko Tour packages offer group holidays in India, with a carefully selected itinerary of essential sightseeing, buffet meals, tour managers and first class hotels.
Duniya Dekho are escorted group tours designed for like minded Indian passengers, with Indian meals and Indian Tour Managers. The itineraries are carefully planned coach tours with a mix of essential sightseeing and activities.
CNK Recommended Packages
- Coast To Coast @ 2,78,937*
- European Whirl - Summer 2016 @ 1,91,540*
- Marvels Of Australia - Summer 2016 @ 1,15,312*
- Turkish Splendours - Value - Summer 2016 @ 1,01,566*
- Instant Mauritius - Casa Florida - Air Seychelles - Summer 2016 @ 59,184*
- Enchanting Europe - Summer 2016 @ 2,26,190*
Flexihol offers you tailor-made international holidays and travel packages with a wide range of sightseeing tours and experiences to suit your individual taste and budget.
'The Ultimate Travelling Camp' The first truly mobile luxury camps in India covering a calendar of destinations and festivals. This nomadic super luxury camp introduces the discerning traveller to different adventures in carefully selected exceptional locations in the mountains, deserts, jungles and unexplored countryside.
Celebrated as one of the most luxurious trains in the world, Deccan Odyssey is an exploration of India's vibrant locales, timeless traditions, wildlife and cultural diversity. Embark on this luxury train journey aboard a state-of-the-art train that offers world-class services and amenities, impeccable hospitality, plush interiors and the services of a personal butler.
From the cold, remote expanse of Antarctica, to the warm, sunny beaches of the Caribbean, we've got the biggest collection of exciting adventures, small trips and safaris on the planet! Come explore, grab your dream.
Most Popular Holiday Themes
European Whirl - Summer 2016Know More...
Super Saver Kashmir with AirKnow More...
Coast To CoastKnow More...
Singapore & Malaysia Experience - Summer 2016Know More...
Super Saver Sri LankaKnow More...
Singapore & Bali Wonders - Summer 2016Know More...
Fascinating SouthKnow More...
Marvels Of Australia - Summer 2016Know More...
Instant Mauritius - Casa Florida - Air Seychelles - Summer 2016Know More...
Jambo KenyaKnow More...
Kenyan HighlightsKnow More...
Fascinating UttarakhandKnow More...
Enchanting KeralaKnow More...
Colors of GujaratKnow More...
Heartland of IndiaKnow More...
Heritage of Madhya PradeshKnow More...
Mystical KumaonKnow More...
Wild Africa Sojourn - Summer 2016Know More...
Kenya and Tanzania ExperienceKnow More...
Captivating Kenya - WinterKnow More...
Best of South AfricaKnow More...
Cambodia ExperienceKnow More...
Sailing Thailand - Phuket To Koh Phi PhiKnow More...
South America Cruise Guayaquil To CartagenaKnow More...
Western Australia DiscovererKnow More...
Canadian Rockies TrailKnow More...
Kenya & Tanzania Camping SafariKnow More...
Mauritius Getaway - HoneymoonKnow More...
Egyptian Sojourn - Winter 2015Know More...
Romantic Getaway - UttarakhandKnow More...
Romantic Getaway - KashmirKnow More...
Romantic Getaway - North EastKnow More...
Voyage Of Asia With Gemini Cruise (Special Departures)Know More...
Romantic Getaway - HimachalKnow More...
Culinary Cruise Adventure By MasterChef TravelKnow More...
- Axis Bank Offer - Cash back offer for Axis Bank customers
- ICICI Bank Offer - Cash back offer for ICICI Bank customers
- State Bank of India Credit Card Offer - Cash back offer for SBI credit card customers
- HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Card Customers - Exclusive Offers for HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Card Customers
- YES BANK Exclusive Offers for YES BANK Debit Card Customers
- Amex Offers
- 7 Moms Tell Us Why You Should Travel With Your Infant New moms and dads often hesitate to travel with young kids. And many believe family holidays with toddlers are a waste; they’re too young to remember them, right? Wrong! Here are 7 moms who vouch for travelling with babies, and give you 7 good reasons to do so…
- Explore Parco Dei Mostri, Italy A short drive away from Rome, the cultural capital of the world, lies a 16th century park populated with the bizarre and the absurd. The saying, “seek and you shall find” couldn’t be more apt for this enchanted wonderland. Only those travellers who truly wish to tread the unexpected path will chance upon the Parco dei Mostri or the Park of Monsters in the Garden of Bomarzo, Italy.
- 6 Corners Of Cambodia To Tuck Away In A holiday in Cambodia is not only easy on the pocket (and not only about Angkor Wat), but also easy on life. Secluded beaches, mouth-watering cuisine, densely foliated jungles, adrenaline fuelling water sports, and close encounters with the friendly locals. Cambodia’s every region has something special, and we are going to tell you about it!
- 8 Things To Keep In Mind For The Amarnath Yatra The Amarnath Yatra makes you traverse some stunning paths of the Himalayas, and is quite a journey for your body and soul. While it’s full of adventure, it is certainly not a trek you take for fun. If you or someone you know plans to embark on this holy pilgrimage, here are 8 important things that need to be kept in mind.
OVER 250 YEARS OF DISCOVERY
Cox & Kings is the longest established travel company in the world. Its distinguished history began in 1758 when it was appointed as general agents to the regiment of Foot Guards in India under the command of Lord Ligonier. By 1878, C&K were agents for most British regiments posted overseas, including the Royal Cavalry, Artillery and Infantry, as well as the Royal Wagon Train and the Household Brigade. The Royal Navy was next and in 1912, The Royal Air Force came under its wings.